Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2018 Voyager ABS have been riding for several years and this runs bike is extremely hot have done some research and found that flashing the ECU will help with performance and heat has anybody done this?

·
Registered
2012 Vulcan 900 Classic SE
23 Posts
Generally Ivan lowers the temperature that the fans turn for the radiator. Also it is my understanding that correcting the Fuel to Air ratio also has performance gains while also keeping the engine cooler(temp).

·
Registered
246 Posts
My suggestion is to give Ivan a call with all your questions. I'm not sure how he does it but he takes or returns every call and will talk to you as long as you have questions. I'm a big fan of the way he does business and the ECU flash is pretty damn good too!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just wanted to provide a update. Added the cobra Slip on exhaust and had the ECU flashed installed the ECU last evening and can not believe the difference.
The pipes sound amazing load enough to be heard but not to the point of being annoying. The ECU flashing made all the difference in the world. The lower speed control has improved 1000% and to my surprise i also gained at higher speeds.
I feel like i just bought a new bike and have to get adjusted to it again. I recommend get this done for sure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts