Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:waving: Lookin to do some weekend riding and possibly some weekdays.

Just north on Knoxville in Cumberland Gap, TN,. but willing to go bout anywhere. Just wanting to Ride! :D

Who all in the East Tn., Western NC, South East Ky, South western Va, Areas?

·
Registered
24 Posts
:waving: Lookin to do some weekend riding and possibly some weekdays.

Just north on Knoxville in Cumberland Gap, TN,. but willing to go bout anywhere. Just wanting to Ride! :D

Who all in the East Tn., Western NC, South East Ky, South western Va, Areas?

Wish I would of seen this before yesterday. I live down in Maryville just outside of Knoxville. We took a ride on the Cherohola Skyway into Robinsville NC...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wish I would of seen this before yesterday. I live down in Maryville just outside of Knoxville. We took a ride on the Cherohola Skyway into Robinsville NC...
Kewl !!!
I like riding the Cherohola Skyway. Its one of my favorite. Just give me a yell/PM or post up here if you want some company. Im just north of ya in Cumberland Gap area.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the wife and I ride east TN / western NC pretty much every Saturday, holler if you want to hook up with us, free lunch included
Awesome,

Free lunch!? Thats the best invite yet... LOL
Looks like 40% chance of rain this Saturday.?

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
New rider here. I got the boss to give me a week off and I'll be in that area for at least Monday the 14th the Wednesday the 16th. Maybe more, just depends on if a room i can afford opens up somewhere. I plan on doing the Dragon/Cherohala Loop for sure but I was wondering if yall had any insite to other good riding roads in the area. I know tailofthedragon.com has lots of good info, just wanted to catch a local's perspective. Good food/Sights are appreciated as well. Thanks

·
Registered
702 Posts
the wife and I ride real country back roads, most of our cruising is done in the 25-45 mph range. If this appeals to you, please PM us here, we'll try to show you a few roads you'll probably enjoy. Most of the roads WE ride are off the beaten path, most riders probably haven't discovered them yet.

We are northeast of the area you described, maybe an hour and a half or so.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey, I'm in Gatlinburg...Just bought an 06 Vulcan 900 Classic LT. Gotta get some front end work done on it...Hope to be out and about next week...Be nice to hook up with fellow Vulcan owners...Bike night in Knoxville??

·
Registered
106 Posts
Old thread but just in case, I'm in Cookeville, about an hour west of Knoxville if anybody ever gets over this way give me a holler...

·
Registered
181 Posts
New to the forum. I live in Morristown. Anybody wanting to ride give me a holler. I'm more apt to ride on Sunday since I normally work the other 6 days.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Reviving an old thread. Anybody up for a ride tomorrow? I was thinking about maybe hitting the Cherohala

1 - 15 of 15 Posts