Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there

I'm looking for a used dust cover for my V2K and I'm wondering if someone has one to sell.

·
Registered
311 Posts
If you are talking about a cover for your bike, I got one at Wally World cheap 22$ its not very heavy just needed something to keep the dust off the bike in the garage.

·
Registered
538 Posts
If you are talking about a cover for your bike, I got one at Wally World cheap 22$ its not very heavy just needed something to keep the dust off the bike in the garage.
I agree. There a ton of inexpensive covers out there online and in the stores. Just do a little search on your computer. The one I have was $25 shipped.....don't remember where from though.....sorry.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have a Kawasaki premium cover that I can't use anymore since I put the fairing and trunk on, but the shipping 200 miles north would be probably more than buying one from Princess Auto in Edmonton. That is where I got the XXL one that fits my bike now and I think they are around $30.00 and are great.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a Kawasaki premium cover that I can't use anymore since I put the fairing and trunk on, but the shipping 200 miles north would be probably more than buying one from Princess Auto in Edmonton. That is where I got the XXL one that fits my bike now and I think they are around $30.00 and are great.
Hello

May you can find out how much is the spipping and how much you want for the cover?
It will be fine.

Many thanks

·
Registered
110 Posts
It's a kawasaki OEM premium cover and was around $175.00 when I got it with my Nomad 5 years ago. Only got to use it for one winter then I put the trunk and fairing on. Didn't know any better. I found out I didn't need to spend that kind of money for a cover. I don't have the heart to give it away. Believe me go down to Princess Auto and get one. They are great covers at a good price....

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Many Thanks

It's a kawasaki OEM premium cover and was around $175.00 when I got it with my Nomad 5 years ago. Only got to use it for one winter then I put the trunk and fairing on. Didn't know any better. I found out I didn't need to spend that kind of money for a cover. I don't have the heart to give it away. Believe me go down to Princess Auto and get one. They are great covers at a good price....
Many thanks to you Boss Hog!!!!!

I was at Princess Auto today. The sale on the XXL cover started today. It save me $ 25.-. The cover is great. It fit super. :D

·
Registered
110 Posts
Yeah they are great covers. Princess Auto gets in lots of neat stuff for motorcycles that are built well and are cheap. Good example are their wheel chocks, bike jacks and table lifts. A friend of mine just got one of those cheap covers off Ebay, paid around $20.00 all in when he got it. It doesn't compare to the cover you just got.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts