Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi is their any way to put duell exhaust on my 2008 vulcan classic 900. i have not seen any for sale. thanks seahorse

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
If you mean left-right exhaust, I haven't seen any conversions or kits. Let us know if you find something.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes i mean left and right exhaust. stevejb now pacomutt is your bike a 900 or 1500 . thanks for reply seahorse

·
Registered
228 Posts
hi is their any way to put duell exhaust on my 2008 vulcan classic 900. i have not seen any for sale. thanks seahorse
This isnt exactly an answer, but I have ridden and been on the websites with many suzukis.Their intruder had 1 pipe on each side,but the exhaust outlets were on the same side I believe.yet their marauder they bent the exhaust around the head to come from the left back through and out on the right side.If you go to intruder alert site, their site has their signature bike on it, a 800 volusia that a guy's wife had customized for him while he was deployed.It had one off low pipes on each side.To do that, the rear pipe had to crossover near the rear fender and tire.I did see one 800 vulcan on craigslist where the guy made 1 pipe on each side and he did a lousy job of doing it.Also, go to any harley shop,if you can go in your car so they wont make fun of you, and look at the road kings.The left low exhaust is a dummy pipe.

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
This isnt exactly an answer, but I have ridden and been on the websites with many suzukis.Their intruder had 1 pipe on each side,but the exhaust outlets were on the same side I believe.yet their marauder they bent the exhaust around the head to come from the left back through and out on the right side.If you go to intruder alert site, their site has their signature bike on it, a 800 volusia that a guy's wife had customized for him while he was deployed.It had one off low pipes on each side.To do that, the rear pipe had to crossover near the rear fender and tire.I did see one 800 vulcan on craigslist where the guy made 1 pipe on each side and he did a lousy job of doing it.Also, go to any harley shop,if you can go in your car so they wont make fun of you, and look at the road kings.The left low exhaust is a dummy pipe.
now now, go in with your head held high :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
road king dummy pipe

thanks for the replys . and importent info on roadking dummy pipe just another thing to bug my harley buddies. now getting back to my duell exhaust on the vulcan classic what if i put the crossover pipe under the frame. do you think it would hang down too far or make a square pipe for under their. thanks seahorse . if anybody is coming to the east coast this summer please look me up. thanks seahorse

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
thanks for the replys . and importent info on roadking dummy pipe just another thing to bug my harley buddies. now getting back to my duell exhaust on the vulcan classic what if i put the crossover pipe under the frame. do you think it would hang down too far or make a square pipe for under their. thanks seahorse . if anybody is coming to the east coast this summer please look me up. thanks seahorse
I would think that if you ran the pipe under the frame, you would stand a real good chance of tearing it up on a speed bump or something else. It would hang down quite far, IMO.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks you guys i will look at suzukis. next weekend i am going to the big city it takes two and half to go their. not on the bike its too cool and still salt dust on the road. ok now for the good part lobster season starts in 1 week fresh food . if you want some you have to come east. thanks seahorse

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
thanks you guys i will look at suzukis. next weekend i am going to the big city it takes two and half to go their. not on the bike its too cool and still salt dust on the road. ok now for the good part lobster season starts in 1 week fresh food . if you want some you have to come east. thanks seahorse
Don't count out the West coast local spiny lobster (season just ended), but BBQ'd with some drawn butter.... outstanding! :eat:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts