Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently bought a 2014 Kawasaki 1700 voyager vulcan, I am looking for a drivers back rest, one that folds. I stranger who rides and has a forward folding back rest suggested a company, I believe he said the name was "customize your ride". However I can not find such a company on the internet. Anyone have any suggestions for the back rest. Something that folds forward making it easy for the wife to in the passenger seat and fits to the original seat as his did.
Kawasaki's back rest it terrible by the way.

Mark

·
Registered
620 Posts
Check out Ebay..some of the ones from China are pretty cheap.. might find a used one as well.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have recently bought a 2014 Kawasaki 1700 voyager vulcan, I am looking for a drivers back rest, one that folds. I stranger who rides and has a forward folding back rest suggested a company, I believe he said the name was "customize your ride". However I can not find such a company on the internet. Anyone have any suggestions for the back rest. Something that folds forward making it easy for the wife to in the passenger seat and fits to the original seat as his did.
Kawasaki's back rest it terrible by the way.

Mark
I have one I am trying to sell. It was on bike when bought with original seat but I changed to a Mustang seat and no longer need it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181742467919?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the reply. A friend directed me to Cruiser customizing. They have the back rest I saw on another vulcan as I said earlier. A little bit of a cost but it folds forward and that would make the wife happy.
The part number is CWI-02-171
Worth taking a look at
again thanks

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
The forward folding is really nice for mounting/dismounting too!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts