Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Purchased a Drifter fender from Oldies Customs during the winter. Finally had the time to install it. Went very easily with the holes for mounting marked on the mold. Front brake has to be removed to install. Had to remove some fiberglass on a couple spots but nothing major. Have to send it out for paint but overall very easy install.

Attachments

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,856 Posts
I was gonna say.... must be hard to ride like that.

·
BOTM Winner, May 2015
740 Posts
Looks good, almost has same shape as the bags.. at least from upside down it does

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alright Alright. Going to send it out for painting tomorrow. Should take about 3 weeks as the painter is very busy. Can't wait.

·
BOTM Winner, May 2015
740 Posts
Look forward to new pics... try standing on your head next time... dang 3 weeks to wait.. what to do what to do!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Finally finished. I think it was well worth it although it's not for everyone. Thanks to Oldies Customs for great service and quick email responses and thanks to John Connery Customs for the paint work (not a spelling mistake).

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ibought a fender off Gary a few years back but waited until I needed a paint touch up before I had it painted. Just finished the install
900 Drifter.jpg
VN900 Drifter Fender.jpg
VN900 Drifter Fender.jpg

·
Super Moderator
2,713 Posts
Interesting looking bobber. Different. Let me know if you want me to move this thread to the Bobber Model Section so more fellow bobbers will see it. Good job on the bike. Be well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts