Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who's found a good 7/8 drag bar. Not really looking for a completely flat bar as I don't want to worry about hitting the tank at lock, but would like something alot lower. I have bar end mirrors, new levers, and Rizoma grips all ready to install and figured I'd just wait and put a whole new setup on at the same time.

Although I do dig the flat bar setup on this one -

Any input is appreciated!

·
Premium Member, BOTM Winner, June 2016
638 Posts
I recently broke one of my mirrors (got too close to a post in the shop) and flipped my 'driver's' side mirror so it's underhand, like you might see on a Harley. Really sharp look and the mirror is still quite handy. Kinda strips it down a little more to an aggressive look. I looked up rizoma grips and they look really good.

My dumb question for the day (because I only get one) is how to you replace the who hand grip? I can imagine replacing the cushion part, but the whole grip?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Check Indian, the Scout uses a 1" center to 7/8 ends, a friend has the drag bars on his Scout.
After he swapped I took his stock to compare to ours and they are almost identical,

Who's found a good 7/8 drag bar. Not really looking for a completely flat bar as I don't want to worry about hitting the tank at lock, but would like something alot lower. I have bar end mirrors, new levers, and Rizoma grips all ready to install and figured I'd just wait and put a whole new setup on at the same time.

Although I do dig the flat bar setup on this one -

Any input is appreciated!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Convertibars, they look awesome and you can completely adjust up,down,out in tilt etc
Hi. I just ran across your post. I'm looking for convertibars for my Vulcan 650, but when I went to their website, this model wasn't listed. Could you give me the info. on the specific bike kit conversion you purchased that worked for your Vulcan? Thanks so much.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts