Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
'Don't touch my junk... or is it Wun Hung Lo?

tenminimum

·
BOTM Winner, December 2013
1,172 Posts
excuse the pun but... THATS NUTS.....lol i sure hope that cop passes a horse farm on a sunny day....im sure he would be quite offended by stallion uhmm "sunning" his uhmmmm ya....

·
BOTM Winner, December 2013
1,172 Posts
btw i have a lil set of those hanging off the back of my vulcan...the lil ones are made for r/c vehicles and are called "dirty danglers".......

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
i'd get a set for this Rat projek.. cept they keep gettin drug up unner the fender.. ouch!:eek:
Yep that would get you charged with portraying cruelty to animals :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Now on the other hand this is an opportunity , if you can't display fake ones ranchers are gona have to cover up the real thing with .. ? ... ? bull jock's or those covers you use on your golf clubs maybe ..... like a pair of fuzzy dice LMAO

·
Registered
318 Posts
So ya can't hang fake bull nertz on yer trailer hitch, but corporations can give unlimited money to politicians because corporations is people and money is protected speech?
Bull Nertz!:mad:

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
oh ffs now we're gonna hafta put farm animals in underpants cuz seein a sack offends somebody.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Hey Ponch. Actually just got the Vulcan sold today. Gonna go pick up my Crossroads Wednesday. I'll be puttin some pics up as soon as she's mine :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts