Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Wow..

With a passenger on the back no less. No patience for guys like that. If you wanna be stupid; fine. Don't drag other people into it.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Unfortunately, when people see or read about incidents like that, they tend to "label" all motorcyclists as being dumb, no regard for the safety of others, tired of living, etc. Whew!

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Unfortunately, when people see or read about incidents like that, they tend to "label" all motorcyclists as being dumb, no regard for the safety of others, tired of living, etc. Whew!
Yup. There's an active political group out there that wants to ban motorcycles, and this is the stuff they'll always spew. They'll never get any traction; but still...

Side note, those folks need to get a life! LOL. If you don't like 'em, don't ride 'em!

·
BOTM Winner, July 2013
183 Posts
I was driving to a job last week during morning rush hour traffic, a guy on a crotch rocket came up on me real fast and started changing lanes weaving in and out of traffic, you can imagine my thoughts at this point. He got about 300 yards ahead of me and was coming up fast on another car, and I mean real fast, and he changed lanes to go around the slower car. The pickup truck in front of the car changed lanes at the same time, well you can guess what happened next, and it wasn't pretty. I was going to go for a bike ride after work that day, the carnage changed my mind. Dude was messed up really bad, hope he made it. This accident was real bad. Stupid is as stupid was.

·
Registered
702 Posts
I was driving to a job last week during morning rush hour traffic, a guy on a crotch rocket came up on me real fast and started changing lanes weaving in and out of traffic, you can imagine my thoughts at this point. He got about 300 yards ahead of me and was coming up fast on another car, and I mean real fast, and he changed lanes to go around the slower car. The pickup truck in front of the car changed lanes at the same time, well you can guess what happened next, and it wasn't pretty. I was going to go for a bike ride after work that day, the carnage changed my mind. Dude was messed up really bad, hope he made it. This accident was real bad. Stupid is as stupid was.
I hate to say this but if you break down the percentage of stupid/dangerous bike riders vs the same percentage of cagers I would say the bikers are worse overall. It's no wonder that so many folks don't like bikes or feel bad when they 'don't see' us....sad but true

1 - 10 of 10 Posts