Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend was riding his Hog home from work yesterday and saw another biker up ahead. He first noticed that the guy was not wearing a shirt. As he got closer, he noticed that the guy did not seem to be wearing jeans because there was a lot of leg showing above the army boots the guy had on. Finally, as he passed him, he realized this guy who was at least 6ft 6in is riding a Sportster (looks like a kids bike under him) and all he has on is army boots and a Speedo bikini bottom swimsuit!:eek: I'm thinking this guy lost a bet.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"Troopers said alcohol was a factor in the 3 a.m. crash."

REALLY!!! WHAT A FREAKING SHOCK!

They were charged for riding without a helmet. You know, I don't think the helmet was the big issue. It really boils down to riding without a brain! Shame we can't enforce that law. Of course, I know that area around Jacksonville. That is Marine country, things get little strange down there sometimes.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
My friend was riding his Hog home from work yesterday and saw another biker up ahead. He first noticed that the guy was not wearing a shirt. As he got closer, he noticed that the guy did not seem to be wearing jeans because there was a lot of leg showing above the army boots the guy had on. Finally, as he passed him, he realized this guy who was at least 6ft 6in is riding a Sportster (looks like a kids bike under him) and all he has on is army boots and a Speedo bikini bottom swimsuit!:eek: I'm thinking this guy lost a bet.
I would've turned immediately. Wouldn't want that in front of me, and durn sure wouldn't want it in my rearview mirror.

:sick:

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
I would've turned immediately. Wouldn't want that in front of me, and durn sure wouldn't want it in my rearview mirror.

:sick:
LMAO ... you got that right:eek:

·
Registered
217 Posts
You don't think it could be "Congressman Anthony Weiner"?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts