Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like everyone gets there own thread.

I have two dogs...a pug named Harley ,cause he is a fatboy...and a boser named Tyson for obvious reasons.

·
Registered
364 Posts
gotta love a faithful pet

But I worry mine has forgotten he is a canine ...

Here's Doza, after a nice Puttanesca Pasta and Australian Pepperjack Shiraz .. lol

·
Registered
254 Posts
Fatboy

It looks like everyone gets there own thread.

I have two dogs...a pug named Harley ,cause he is a fatboy...and a boser named Tyson for obvious reasons.
That's funny!! My dog is a Minature Schnauzer named "Pepper" but after having him for a month and him being a little monster,chewing everything and just always getting into trouble, and of course being a little fat boy, I kept telling my husband we should have named him "Fatboy" or "Harley". That way when anybody makes a comment about riding a Vulcan instead of a Harley, I could always tell people "Oh yeah, I have a Fatboy at home and it causes me nothing but trouble, think I'll just get rid of it". :D

Sorry....I just couldn't resist!! :p

·
Registered
210 Posts
I have an 80 pound Lab and a 4 pound Chihuahua and the little dog is the boss.

·
Premium Member
1,705 Posts

Red English Cocker..... Sparky (rescued, he was left tied to the front porch when the people that owned him moved, no food or water)
White/tan English Cocker..... Haley (rescued she was with Sparky, tied to the back porch)
40 pound Lhasa Apso..... 2 ton Sadie (rescued)
black/silver Shitzu....... Molly (rescued from side of highway 100 miles from closest town, and had puppies that same night) she was with a white male Maltese, both had been dumped, my neighbor took the Maltese. He is a Cop too...
white Shitzu/Maltese mix (daughter of Molly)... Chelsie (my baby, only a year old, drives me crazy)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Basenji (muggles) from harry potters days, got him when he was two, now he is sixteen! was named andy, show dog. Pug is daisy.

Attachments

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
bes frends

not my pooch, but found this pik in a folder and thought it needed a home.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts