Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks

I installed a Kuryakan Dog Carrier to the back of the Vulcan to take Fang along. Seems like real good quality. Also can of course be used to carry anything else you can stuff in there if the dog has prior commitments and can't clear up his schedule for a ride. :smile2:

WEG

·
BOTM Winner, October 2015
476 Posts
Rick is right. A picture is worth a thousand words.

And what would you carry in a dog carrier besides an actual dog anyway?

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
Hi Folks I installed a Kuryakan Dog Carrier to the back of the Vulcan to take Fang along. Seems like real good quality. Also can of course be used to carry anything else you can stuff in there if the dog has prior commitments and can't clear up his schedule for a ride. :smile2: WEG
no pix, no fang.. it didn't happen..

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rick is right. A picture is worth a thousand words.

And what would you carry in a dog carrier besides an actual dog anyway?
CC
You can put in your full face modular helmet, or your jacket, or groceries, or... The case doesn't know it's only for dogs :smile2:

WEG

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
Pix?? I'm lucky I can log in and figure out how to "reply"...
I'll find some 12 year old neighbor's kid to help me figure out how it works... I know "cut 'n paste" don't seem to do it. :frown2:WEG
chek w/ fang.. he's probly got a face page thing goin.. he'll kno watt to do.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
chek w/ fang.. he's probly got a face page thing goin.. he'll kno watt to do.
Hmmm... he probably does! He's about the right age, but in dog years he's too old... I'll text him and find out.

I did find a "how to" linked to Jeff's signature line that needs a "photobucket" thing... Keee Riss, life's too complicated for me as it is without more computer sites to try to figure out...

I'll get some computer literate help and figure this one out... Shoulda kept one of those little trick-or-treaters around. Could have traded the rest of the bowl of Snickers for some photobucket help :smile2:

"I'll be back!"

WEG

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no pix, no fang.. it didn't happen..
OK,....OK... Here are the pix. You might have to stand on your head to view them. Fang wouldn't tell me how to keep them upright! He was a bit pissed at the strangle hold (his words, not mine ) with the opening in the top. Actually he sleeps most of the time or sticks his head out to feel the breeze between naps... What a life!

Attachments

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
Fang wouldn't tell me how to keep them upright! He was a bit pissed at the strangle hold (his words, not mine ) with the opening in the top. Actually he sleeps most of the time or sticks his head out to feel the breeze between naps... What a life!
fang says rotate yor camra wen taking doggie selfies..
eating, sleeping, pooping.. watt else can you ask for?

btw, fang looks to be one ferocious canine

·
Registered
246 Posts
My dog is a bit bigger at 22lbs and I am trying to find a baby carrier (front) that will hold him on my chest. I got the idea from seeing someone drive by me. The one thing I would be concerned about with the dog on the back is something hitting them in the eye.

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
The one thing I would be concerned about with the dog on the back is something hitting them in the eye.
lj,, that is risk ever animal transport has to deal with. and why they make doggie goggles.
btw, you have a lot of faith in yor pooch not to pee/poop while yor wearing it.. would not be a site to see/smell getting off the sled.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
fang says rotate yor camra wen taking doggie selfies..
eating, sleeping, pooping.. watt else can you ask for?

btw, fang looks to be one ferocious canine
PV, he's like a corral snake...pretty little bugger until you get close then, "Wham".. Sudden death. 😊😊

Eye protection is important so he can see where to bite you, so he got himself some "Doggles".

Attachments

·
Registered
246 Posts
I have more faith in my dog than most people. I tell you what if it happens I'll send you a picture.

lj,, that is risk ever animal transport has to deal with. and why they make doggie goggles.
btw, you have a lot of faith in yor pooch not to pee/poop while yor wearing it.. would not be a site to see/smell getting off the sled.

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
I have more faith in my dog than most people. I tell you what if it happens I'll send you a picture.
lj,, not sure how to read that?.. you got no faith in people? what woulda people be doin inna body bag strapped to yor chest? you don't trust em to pee/poop on ya?.. geesh, you mite need get some new peeps..

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
I for one am not into people or pooches peeing or pooping on me, neither is my bike.
Jus sayn.
I remember a story of a guy across the big pond took his pet rabbit riding with him. The rabbit rode on the gas tank, he even had a helmet for the li'l hopper. Then the guy ran afoul of the law and was cited cuz thumper wasn't supposed to go bike riding or some such crapola.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Crazy as it sounds; Dogs do know how to 'hold it'!

Looks cool! Good on you for getting the 'doggles'. My veterinarian also happens to be a close friend and he says in the summertime, he treats a lot of dogs who like to stick their head out the window for eye problems, some go blind. Definitely a must!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts