Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says. I don't want to download the app unless I know this forum uses it.

If not, can we look into doing that? It's a free download from TapaTalk.

For the record, I am in no way affiliated with them, I just want to be able to access the forums when I'm away from home.

·
Premium Member
12,013 Posts
I asked higher up and was informed that this will be in place "by the end of spring".

Like the title says. I don't want to download the app unless I know this forum uses it.

If not, can we look into doing that? It's a free download from TapaTalk.

For the record, I am in no way affiliated with them, I just want to be able to access the forums when I'm away from home.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
sounds good... thanks!

I do use tapatalk .... and it is an OK app...

screws up forum post order for me sometimes... but it is a quick way to access a forum from my iphone and I like it....

·
Premium Member
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
good to know, thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I asked higher up and was informed that this will be in place "by the end of spring".
Spring has sprung...:D

When is "the end of spring"?:eek:

·
Registered
9 Posts
This forum does not use Tapatalk, but an app called Motorcycle.com. My droid identified it when browsing to this forum to check.

i've run a vB forum before using Tapatalk and do like it. Both of these cost money for the client and I can't speak to the experience of the Motorcycle.com one ($2.99), but it's the one for this site.

·
Premium Member
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry to revive a super old thread (that I started) but any more word on this?

·
Registered
96 Posts
I concur! Why can't this be tapatalk enabled? The motorcycle.com spin off if tapatalk is an old version that doesn't work as it should. Like taking you to unread posts when you have it set that way instead it takes you to post number 1. Also it should remember where you left off like viewing the timeline but it doesn't...

Tapatalk the real app is leaps and bounds better than motorcycle. Com tapatalk knockoff.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts