Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read somewhere that the 900's backrest fits the V2K's. Is that right or partially right or just a big bunch of doodley squat? I just picked up a 2005 V2K Limited and am looking for parts and to pick some of the more knowledgeable brains. Thanks for any info.

Steve E.......

·
Registered
5 Posts
Its my understanding it will... I just put the backrest and brackets off my 07 900 onto my 09 V2K. Dont know what else will fit...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, I was beginning to wonder if the Forum was dead or people just didn't like the new guy. LOL.

Steve E.........

·
Registered
117 Posts
900 Backrest on V2K

I do know that the luggage rack I make for the 900 will fit the 2000 factory backrest with adapter kit (2000 a bit wider) but maybe with different side plates the 900 backrest bolts right up-I would like to know more about it myself, pics of 2000 with rack on the photobucket site,thanks

I read somewhere that the 900's backrest fits the V2K's. Is that right or partially right or just a big bunch of doodley squat? I just picked up a 2005 V2K Limited and am looking for parts and to pick some of the more knowledgeable brains. Thanks for any info.

Steve E.......

·
Registered
319 Posts
back rest

The 900 sissybar fits perfectly on the 2000 with 1/4" spacers. when the sisybar is mounted on a 900, the 900 has 3/4 " spacers between the sissybar and side fender rails. When you measure the chrome fender side rails, the 2000 and 900 aren't much different.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts