Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, My ride is Vulcan 900, anyone used or using a led bulb on it?
I had used halogen/Xenon/HID lights, I am very satisfied with HID, it has a good output and throw out longer than halogen. But now I want to change my broken HID to led. any guidance?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm using this one and am quite happy with it...except that I could not re-install the rubber boot. I don't ride in the rain and after about 8 months so far it does not seem to be an issue.
Thank you, I just checked the light, it's looks great, but 4000lm too bright? I dont know, the HID I'm using is 2000lm, so I think the lumens like my before is ok.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I just replaced my HID with an LED bulb simple install no more external ignitor on the frame and the beam pattern is great. I was not able to get the boot on without it covering the fan. So I left it off.

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
I just put these on my 900. They are great.

Amazon.com: Truck-lite 7" & 4-1/2" Led Headlight Drive Light Set Harley-Davidson Touring: Automotive

Need this adapter for the headlight
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Adjure-T70RG--Adapter-Motorcycle-Headlamp/dp/B000IOJPTA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1461334730&sr=8-1&keywords=adjure+adapter+ring[/ame]

Driving lights plug and play into a Kawasaki OEM light bar.

The lights can be bought individually from many places but I found this package on Amazon to be a good price.

·
Registered
49 Posts
i just bought an LED bulb from XKglow on amazon for $39.99 and got it the next day. very easy install, bulb even includes a fan to help with cooling, i was also able to put the rubber boot back on.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts