Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought the bike used and these were already on it. I've searched the internet trying to find a pair like them with no success. There's no name on them anywhere that I could find, unless it's under the heat shields somewhere.

Thanks if you know who made em.

They're a true dual. I like em fine. Like the look and the sound. Also that I don't see alot of them around. Just curious as to who manufactures them.

·
Premium Member
3,146 Posts
They look like slip-ons added to the stock pipes. Don't know about the manufacturer but there are tons of them out there.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
They look like slip-ons added to the stock pipes. Don't know about the manufacturer but there are tons of them out there.
Never thought about that.

Here's a stock exhaust on a 1999 Nomad. Looks like a different shape all together from the ones on mine and the way they drop down under the side cover.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I bought the bike used and these were already on it. I've searched the internet trying to find a pair like them with no success. There's no name on them anywhere that I could find, unless it's under the heat shields somewhere.

Thanks if you know who made em.

They're a true dual. I like em fine. Like the look and the sound. Also that I don't see alot of them around. Just curious as to who manufactures them.

Cobra slash cuts. may be mufflers onto stock pipes, but stock pipes went into a "goats belly under the frame. If the headers are straight to the mufflers with no obvious welding or additions, they will be full cobra.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Cobra slash cuts. may be mufflers onto stock pipes, but stock pipes went into a "goats belly under the frame. If the headers are straight to the mufflers with no obvious welding or additions, they will be full cobra.

Hey Bob. Yes I think you're right (Corbra slash cuts). There's no goat's belly and no additions. looks like a complete set. I found another bike with them while wandering around youtube and they look the same. He said they were Cobras too.

Thanks for your response.

Dan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts