Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone had a service manual for the 08' vulcan 900 custom. I baught used and want to learn the specs etc. If anyone could help me out, it would be great!

·
Registered
32 Posts
PM sent 2 min ago

·
Registered
976 Posts
When you refresh you should have a notification of new message up in the upper right hand corner of the forum page. Right under About us, Contact us is your User Info box which has a Private messaged Unread and total count.

·
Registered
976 Posts
They sell digital copies on Ebay all day long AND I think Kawi does to.

But you meant free didn't you. Well that would be illegal.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Just FYI, if you are purchasing electronic service manuals from anywhere other than Kawasaki.com you are buying a pirated manual. Kawasaki doesn't sell the manuals through any resellers or otherwise (not electronically anyway). These folks selling them on eBay or other sites are just making illegal copies and selling them. The ONLY place to legally get a Kawasaki Service Manual in electronic form is Kawasaki.com. For a 900, almost nothing has changed since it's inception so you can usually get any year 900 custom service manual in printed form (paperback from Kawasaki) cheaper than you can the digital download from Kawasaki.

Also, just a friendly reminder; discussions, links to, etc. (including via PM) regarding where to get pirated manuals is not permitted on this forum. That would include eBay links to DIGITAL manuals (printed is okay) as we've heard directly from Kawasaki themselves that those manuals are illegal.

Good luck! I got a printed manual for $15 a while back. That's usually the way to go if you want to save a buck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts