Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*SOLD*
Dobeck Gen 3 Electronic Jet Kit for Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 engines. Nomad, Classic, LT, Vaquero and Voyager
Works with Kawasaki VN1700 Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager 2009-2016 (9120417)
Works with Kawasaki VN1700 Classic/LT 2009-2013 (9120417)

Dobeck is the leading manufacturer of piggyback fuel controllers for Vulcan 1700 CC engines..

This is a working unit, pulled from a working 2012 Vaquero, returning to stock.
$100 shipped to Forum brethren in the lower 48. (***Price Drop***)
Pics @
Electronic Jet Kit VN1700
Details @
http://electronicjetkit.com/Cruiser/...number=9120417

Also:*SOLD*
MP3 audio aux cable for Vaquero/Voyager audio system
3 foot cable (1 meter?) with factory connectors.
$35 shipped to lower 48.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Shameless bump. Offers? Interest? Bueller?

·
Registered
953 Posts
Smokier,

Everyone is in love with this Ivan Flash. You have very little market and are going to take a BIG hit on resale value. I'd give you $75.00 shipped. Sorry, Ivan's fl;ash is cheap.

Ken

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Smokier,

Everyone is in love with this Ivan Flash. You have very little market and are going to take a BIG hit on resale value. I'd give you $75.00 shipped. Sorry, Ivan's fl;ash is cheap.

Ken
While your point is 100% valid. That's too low. I'd consider $100 shipped, from one Ft Hood graduate to another...

Smokier

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
KenDawg
Final offer: $90 shipped. Call it a Military discount. That's 1/2 what I got in it. :)

·
Registered
953 Posts
KenDawg
Final offer: $90 shipped. Call it a Military discount. That's 1/2 what I got in it. :)
Lets do it :) Send me your PayPal info and I'll get you the cash. P.S. If you have the little paper with the stock settings on it that would be cool. If not, I'll just get them from the Dobek website.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Greetings KenDawg,

PM'd and emailed you, feel the ball is in your court. I can get this out tomorrow (Friday) if you need me to.

Ride safe,
Smokier

1 - 8 of 8 Posts