Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I picked up my 2009 nomad yesterday and already put about 600km on it came with a full tank and already filled up twice so milage is fast increasing on the 15000km it came with.
Anyway today I was riding around getting a few things done and started wondering if my indicators were cancelling automatically or if I have got into such a habit I remember to turn off my indicators without even realising, still at the end of my day I hadnt come to an actual conclusion as to which it was but I think the bike has self cancelling indicators though they dont always cancel
So I come here asking those with more knowledge and experience with these bikes are the indicators self canceling or not.

·
Registered
372 Posts
As they say in the IT world. RTFM.

But to answer you, si.

Page 45 - "The turn signal switch is automatically canceled after it has first been on for 8 seconds, and then the motorcycle has traveled an additional 65m (213 ft)."

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
3lud, I see you have a used bike. If you didn't get the manual when you bought the bike, it is available as free PDF download on the Kawasaki website.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts