1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Final finish custom controls Vulcan V900

this is the 1frs set raw pictures some more coming after install on the bike
this Saturday on Mean cycles bike and after start production

Set of "tribal" design custom controls, for Vulcan V900 , by dlxprodox. This set is the Real Stock length controls, same positon as the stock ones on your bike . . Nothing better!! These new tribal, forward controls are Cnc machined from 6061 T6 billet aluminum polish, Chrome also Avalible in Black They feature a 3/4 " bore master cylinder, hardware kit included, pressure switch, Stainless Steel rod end female you can use stock linkage , foot and toe pegs. Dlxprodox utilizes sealed needles bearing and 303 stainless steel shafts., 5/8" backing plates are used.
Dlxprodox forward controls combine forms, functionality and innovated styling super easy-to-install kit

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts
Matching clutch and brake levers are in order!

M

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Those are SHARP!

Too bad I'm attached to floorboards :p But nice looking for sure!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
More pictures Avalible 2 3 weeks

Member forum 5% discount Free shipping on USA

Price $749.95 any style chrome or black

Take Advantage and be one of the first to obtain the Dlxprodox newest
Kawasaki Vulcan 900 standard Custom Controls & 3" Extended length forward controls

Set of "tribal" design forward controls, for a Kawasaki Vulcan 900 , by dlxprodox.
This will be Available Standard length & 3" Extended length forward controls.
Nothing better!! These new tribal, Custom controls are Cnc machined from 6061 T6 billet aluminum and will be available
Chrome Plated or Black Anodize .

hardware kit included,
* brake pressure switch Banjo Bolt
* Custom shifter linkage rod 303 stainless steel
* Chrome Mounting Bolts

They feature a 3/4 " bore master cylinder,
Dlxprodox utilizes sealed needles bearing and
303 stainless steel shafts.,
5/8" backing plates is used.
Dlxprodox forward controls combine forms, functionality and innovated styling super easy-to-install kit.
Available additional styles of pegs, to choose on you controls with any extra charge
Also Grips and Passenger Pegs to match any style of your choice

100% Made In The USA.

(Southern California)

chk styles On http://dlxprodox.com/index.php?cPath=1
XL grips

Pre orders now
be the first to have it :)

matching grips & passenger pegs Available

Attachments

·
BOTM Winner, April 2014
786 Posts
DLX,
Those look great. Nice work. I have 1 question though. Have you considered developing a longer peg &/or brake pedal for people that might run a hypercharger or spike intake? I just removed the forwards I had & went back to stock for that very reason. I run the chrome spike intake & couldn't get a comfortable feel of the rear brake pedal even with it extended 1 1/2". Sometimes I felt like my right foot wanted to blow off the peg @ highway speeds too. Just a thought.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DLX,
Those look great. Nice work. I have 1 question though. Have you considered developing a longer peg &/or brake pedal for people that might run a hypercharger or spike intake? I just removed the forwards I had & went back to stock for that very reason. I run the chrome spike intake & couldn't get a comfortable feel of the rear brake pedal even with it extended 1 1/2". Sometimes I felt like my right foot wanted to blow off the peg @ highway speeds too. Just a thought.

These particular pedals and foot pegs are longer, at least 1 1/2 inches above the usual lenght. But soon Ill have other designs that arent spike, I will post some pictures soon.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts