Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What should I say ? My better half and me decided to go different ways in the future. She will go to a dealership and look for a new rider.
I loved her, BUT I fell in love with something else.

Next saturday, my 2015 Voyager will go to the INDIAN dealership and I will go home with a brand new 2018 Indian Roadmaster.

I just couldnt resist !

The Kawi was/is still a very good bike, Good ride, no probs, etc. The Roadmaster is hopefully the same, but a bit more.

Will have a look here now and then, but not so often anymore.

Looks like, that I followed Racnray to "the other side".

See you guys, everytime a full tank of gas and thr rubbered side on the ground !

Cu,
Sven

·
Registered
175 Posts
What should I say ? My better half and me decided to go different ways in the future. She will go to a dealership and look for a new rider.
I loved her, BUT I fell in love with something else.

Next saturday, my 2015 Voyager will go to the INDIAN dealership and I will go home with a brand new 2018 Indian Roadmaster.

I just couldnt resist !

The Kawi was/is still a very good bike, Good ride, no probs, etc. The Roadmaster is hopefully the same, but a bit more.

Will have a look here now and then, but not so often anymore.

Looks like, that I followed Racnray to "the other side".

See you guys, everytime a full tank of gas and thr rubbered side on the ground !

Cu,
Sven
you do realize of course, that new bike pics are obligatory, don't you? :grin2:

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
Holy crayola,

I saw this pop up on phone and was about to say Sorry dude thinking it's your wife lol. Hey, I'm swinging towards those new 2018 DCT GOLDWINGS for xmas. Dont say anything to my buds in the Vulcan S forum. Good luck with new bike brother!

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
UMMMM Too Late JarHead

Holy crayola,

I saw this pop up on phone and was about to say Sorry dude thinking it's your wife lol. Hey, I'm swinging towards those new 2018 DCT GOLDWINGS for xmas. Dont say anything to my buds in the Vulcan S forum. Good luck with new bike brother!

Must be a defective Brain Housing Group :devil2:

PM Demolition Man for Stealth
:surprise::surprise::surprise: A GoldWing :surprise::surprise::surprise:
I guess you will take the SoundBomb with you:devil2::devil2::devil2:

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Holy crayola,

I’m doing a demo ride on that exact model in a few weekends. I’m afraid I won’t even want to get on the VS to ride home from the dealer!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys ! Here are a few pics from the bike when I was at the dealership for the testride two weeks ago :

Will post some more pics, when I got her home.

Cu,
Sven

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
The guy that had a campsite directly next to mine at the recent Hell's Canyon Rally in Oregon had one of those. WOW!

I was impressed! Quite heavy, though. It's like 920 something pounds (can't remember what that is in Kg) so its a monster. But once moving its nice.

I really, really liked it. It was the same color, too.

Congratulations.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
I was NOT impressed, however, by the cost. Its right at 30 grand. But, in this case, you DO get a lot for that money.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Some more pics after I brought her home today :

Cu,
Sven

1 - 15 of 15 Posts