Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I had the pleasure to have dinner with my friends, CheriAnn and Spazz (Chaz). They started their road trip from Southern MD and made a pit stop in NJ.

Another friend from the BTK forum, DebbieW is picking up part opf the tour with them and put them up for the night. Then they'll hit the road to another BTK members home, and so on along the way.

I had grilled up a massive pork loin, marinated in triple sec, with some grilled zucchini & squash. My wife whipped up a mac salad and some artichokes and Deb brought up some shrimps for the barbi... LOL!

We all had a blast, although I think we all gained about 5 pounds each at dinner!

This is Cheri & Chaz arriving at Deb's in the rain....

More to come.....

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
They got cleaned up and made it to my place....

My wife, Veronica prepping the snacks and artichokes....

Group shot....

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Great friends, great food, doesn't get much better than that! Thanx for sharing the pics!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya know, I just have to vent for a minute...

[rant]
Cheri, Chaz and I no longer belong to the other forum who's name resembles a serial killer, however, our friend Debbie still does. She posted these same pics over there, and the mods trashed the thread because other members were saying how they missed us.

There was no fighting, or flaming, or bashing of any kind. I just thought it sucked that some of our old friends didn't get a chance to see some nice 'meet and great' and 'food pron' shots.

Oh well. I'm done.

[/rant]

·
Registered
538 Posts
We are lucky to be members of this forum. Good moderators, Little or no flaming, no confrontation(s) and full of good people that just wanna ride the good road and share the experiences. I am one rider that is glad to have found this place.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
If you want, we could rant and rave, but then probably would get in to a jovial conversation with smiles and laughing (pics required!!). It is unfortunate sometimes that boards/groups get in to a negative situation all the time (every once in a while is hard to stop). I just believe, as all bikers/motorcyclists should be, comfortable.

That being said, BBQ sounded good!!! ha!

·
Registered
1,051 Posts

[rant]
Cheri, Chaz and I no longer belong to the other forum who's name resembles a serial killer, however, our friend Debbie still does. She posted these same pics over there, and the mods trashed the thread because other members were saying how they missed us.

There was no fighting, or flaming, or bashing of any kind. I just thought it sucked that some of our old friends didn't get a chance to see some nice 'meet and great' and 'food pron' shots.

Oh well. I'm done.

[/rant]
Sounds alot like an HD forum I was once in... no fun in all that... good times with good friends just can't be beat :D

·
Registered
240 Posts

[rant]

Oh well. I'm done.

[/rant]
Great pix, great food and excellent friends-now that's what's important- Who ever said us "Jersey folks" don't have any "couth"? :D If they "other" website won't let ya post, I guess you'll just have to make a bunch of "new" friends here :p This sites been growing a lot in the last few months. Seems like a pretty decent group so far.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I just joined and found this thread. I started another thread on the other forum we won't mention but that remained since no one said how much they missed everyone. I thought I would post the link to that thread ONLY so you can see some other pictures of CheriAnn and Chaz.

http://www.kawasakimotorcycle.org/forum/off-topic/110331-ct-trip-see-skipsaxe.html

It was great for me to meet Kevin and Veronica. I am hoping they stay in touch since they only live about 40 minutes from me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts