Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok; first let me say that I'm NOT looking to make room in my garage for this......but, I kinda think the Diesel hybrid two wheeler is a cool idea.

What say you???

http://rideapart.com/2014/02/hero-rnt/

Scott

Attachments

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
I have often wondered why this has not came about yet. I always figured it was an emissions issue. It would be a cool camping bike to take off in the woods on. Got you a generator and such.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have often wondered why this has not came about yet. I always figured it was an emissions issue. It would be a cool camping bike to take off in the woods on. Got you a generator and such.
Yeah, I might buy that.
Beef up the suspension and put some big knobby tires on it.;) Sounds like a good time to me.

I know these scooters, can-ams, and auto transmission bikes don't get much respect. But, I like anything that makes two wheeled transportation a more viable option for the masses.

Scott

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Yeah, I might buy that.
Beef up the suspension and put some big knobby tires on it.;) Sounds like a good time to me.

I know these scooters, can-ams, and auto transmission bikes don't get much respect. But, I like anything that makes two wheeled transportation a more viable option for the masses.

Scott
Beefy suspension and big knobby tires can make ANYTHING cool to a redneck :D.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts