Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today I was riding and when I got to a light I went to take off and and the bike was doing this jerking think like rev high bog down rev high bog down luckily I was next to a store so I restarted the bike and kicked it into first tried to take off and it died ... not stall died ... so I started doing research everyone and I mean everyone was saying kickstand switch so I bypassed it took it off spliced started it up it was still doing it ... so obviously after countless attempts my battery died ... so I hooked it up to my car reved the car engine to get the battery back up started the bike disconnect the cables popped it into first and bam I was rolling again shut it off and tried again to verify and still rolling even started in second my question is how is this possible I was riding for a good 45 min before that happen to me today so the bat should have been charged still doesn't explain it would start and rev when I gave it throttle but would die as soon as I disengaged the clutch any one know why ?!?! I'm stumped

1 - 1 of 1 Posts