Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well,I just mean the looks of the bike of course!Ordered my 2016 on 5/28/2016 and picked it up today.Already owned the windshield,tachometer,voltmeter, and saddlebags so I threw them on.I wish the saddlebags were not studded but they will do for now.I have to fix one of the pictures I guess

Attachments

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Well,I just mean the looks of the bike of course!Ordered my 2016 on 5/28/2016 and picked it up today.Already owned the windshield,tachometer,voltmeter, and saddlebags so I threw them on.I wish the saddlebags were not studded but they will do for now.I have to fix one of the pictures I guess
Bandit ,think the bike looks great,actually like the bags,:wink2:

·
Premium Member
1,186 Posts
I think the bike looks good.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Good looking bike, and the bags didn't ruin it...
Love the new colors :)

·
Registered
643 Posts
Only you can answer the question. That is what makes customizing so much fun, it makes your bike yours.

I ended up taking the, windshield, backrest and bags off my 900 custom, just prefer to ride without a wind shield and prefer a more minimalist look, but that is just me.

Good chance you will be looking for a new seat before too long. The stock seat is not very comfortable. Lots of options, I went with Corbin young guns as I think it helps to keep the 900 custom stock look.

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your 900, it is a great bike

WB

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Only you can answer the question. That is what makes customizing so much fun, it makes your bike yours.

I ended up taking the, windshield, backrest and bags off my 900 custom, just prefer to ride without a wind shield and prefer a more minimalist look, but that is just me.

Good chance you will be looking for a new seat before too long. The stock seat is not very comfortable. Lots of options, I went with Corbin young guns as I think it helps to keep the 900 custom stock look.

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your 900, it is a great bike

WB
It wasn't really too serious of a question,more to just get some action going on the forum as its been slow lately.This is the third Custom I have actually owned and as with all my bikes I always choose function/comfort over looks.I will probably end up buying a Mustang seat with drivers backrest.I did have the Corbin Young Guns on my 07 Custom but over the years I have grown to like the Mustang seats.

·
Living The Dream
1,512 Posts
Bags look terrible. You should sell them to me. (Just Kidding!) :wink2:

Looks great! I'm actually thinking of bags just like that for mine. My Viking bags are starting to break down.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts