Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty sure I stole this bike but you guys can tell me otherwise. I just bought a 2011 black kawa vaquero with the auxiliary light kit, a mustang seat w/ backrest, and passenger foot pegs. 3275 miles and a 6" windshield that will have to go. Price? $10,500.

Anyone interested in the mustang seat and backrest? I like the look of the corbin more i think.

·
Banned
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
yes no? I have only put down a deposit so far that I could probably get back if I wanted. So did I get a good deal?

·
Registered
507 Posts
yes no? I have only put down a deposit so far that I could probably get back if I wanted. So did I get a good deal?
Wow! Great deal! That bike with those accessories was almost twice that much 3275 miles ago!!:eek::D

You can just get into a new 900 for that.;) Good find.

Matt

·
Banned
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I found several online for 11,500-12,500. There are several sites that search all graigslist sites at once. I was really interested in a black 2011 with a corbin, cobras, windshield and passenger boards for 12,200 till I found the one with the mustang for 11,000 and offered 10,500

·
Registered
170 Posts
Dont second guess it, good price. I got my VV new for 15200. I like the Corbin too it was my second mod after the 12 inch windshield.

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Wow! Great deal! That bike with those accessories was almost twice that much 3275 miles ago!!:eek::D

You can just get into a new 900 for that.;) Good find.

Matt
Huh?

Friend of mine bought a brand new one not long ago but even after adding basically the same the accessories didn't have almost twice that much into it, not even close.

I'd say it's a good price, but not necessarily a steal.

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
I think you got a great deal. A new VV with ABS is 18900.00 + mustang seats 600.00 + windshield 100.00 + dealer install of acc. 100.00 +tax, title, delivery 500.00 = about 20200.00, yea I say you got it about 1/2 price of a new one. depends on what the dealer is willing to take off the price and rebates. Doesn't matter what anybody else thinks because they are not paying for it. If you like it go for it.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Huh?

Friend of mine bought a brand new one not long ago but even after adding basically the same the accessories didn't have almost twice that much into it, not even close.

I'd say it's a good price, but not necessarily a steal.
Whoops. I was thinking in terms of Canadian $. They start at $19900 here, MSRP.

But, still a great deal!

·
Banned
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dont second guess it, good price. I got my VV new for 15200. I like the Corbin too it was my second mod after the 12 inch windshield.
How do you like the corbin? I like the look of the corbin more than the mustang, but the last corbin I had was a bit hard.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I'm pretty sure I stole this bike but you guys can tell me otherwise. I just bought a 2011 black kawa vaquero with the auxiliary light kit, a mustang seat w/ backrest, and passenger foot pegs. 3275 miles and a 6" windshield that will have to go. Price? $10,500.

Anyone interested in the mustang seat and backrest? I like the look of the corbin more i think.
PM sent about seat. Is it for sale and if so how much?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts