Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi just wanted to show you my new tag holder. I was tired of the stock plate spot. I also tried moving it up and still that was not good enough. So after some time and hours of fabrication and molding I came up with this for my bike. The plate gives the illusion of just being held in place by the grip of the bone hand. I am still testing it, but it is pretty durable with steel inside of every finger. Thanks for looking Dave...
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
LOVE IT! Now make one for all of us? :D

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
LOL, now that IS sick! Very original idea and really well executed. Nice job.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the positive feedback and I am working on the patent and possibilty of making them for the custom and classic in the future... Dave

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It sounds really good for stock pipes. I did a full debaffle. It will pop if I let off hard on the gas as with any set of open pipes but I do not mind it.

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
I want one when it comes on the market..........Walt E.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi Walt, I will let everyone know when we are done testing it on the road for durability. And when we will make them for the classic and custom 900. Thanks Dave.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Working on an led light strip that can fit underneath the rear fender. Also going to add a plate light for the demon tag. Just have to do more molding to get it right. Buy if things go as planned we might have them for sale this summer. Thanks dave

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
LOL. I was just going to suggest you mould in a tube or tabs of some sort to allow wiring a light at the plate... you beat me to it.

I have another suggestion... post some pictures of your bike i'd like to see more of it with the chopped pipes and alligator seat. Very nice.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts