Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Delkevic Full Ceramic Black Exhaust for 2015/2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S EN650

No tuning or remapping of the bike is required. There is no deceleration popping either. Awesome Deep Throaty Sound

Easy Installation, Direct Bolt on, no
Modifications needed

Regular Price CDN $857.00

Sell Price CDN $640.00

I am located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada

feel free to call or text me - 514-235-9990

0C6C7341-FD90-4DD9-AE64-5B37B6E185CF.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
3,287 Posts
Welcome to the forum from North Carolina. Happy you decided to join us. Might want to state where in Canada you are located. This will allow members who are close to consider the exhaust and members who are far to gauge shipping costs. Be well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum from North Carolina. Happy you decided to join us. Might want to state where in Canada you are located. This will allow members who are close to consider the exhaust and members who are far to gauge shipping costs. Be well.
Thank you very much. I added the information to the post. I appreciate it

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why are you selling? Price to ship to Pittsburgh, PA?
Hello, I bought the motorcycle brand new last year and rode it for one summer but realized that it was not for me. I traded it in for a different bike. The mufflers are in mint condition. I reside in Canada and could ship it to you if needed. There are different options available. I could use a company like Purolator or DHL or simply by Canada post with registered tracking. I do not know what the costs for shipping would be as it would depend on the shipping method. If you are interested in the mufflers I could inquire more.

Please let me know. If you’d like you can reach me at 514-235-9990 and I would be happy to discuss this in greater detail

Regards Fred

·
Registered
1 Posts
Fred, is this still available? I'm in Ontario and would likely need it shipped. Also, which length is the exhaust?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts