Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anybody in MN know about this ride. Like where and when? I think it is this weekend? But I can't find anything about it.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I ended up not being able to go. Hopefully the weather (and the wife) will cooperate for the spring flood run.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh I've been riding for a few months now. This will just be the first orginized ride I can do

·
Registered
397 Posts
I took mine out of storage a month ago (Mar. 14 to be exact), and have put on just short of 2,000 miles so far. Been a nice early spring around here this year.

Jace, FYI there's a Hitching Post ride starting out from the Fridley location on Sat. April 24, 4pm. Free lunch served beforehand. I'm not sure if I can go yet, but am going to try. I went on one of theirs last year and it was a blast, very well organized.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That looks like a fun ride. Short but, it is starting late. I like a later start though. I wanna sleep in on the weekend. I hate waking up at the crack of dawn on saturday.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah that is the ride I was talking about. I prob wont join that group, I can't start that early this sat, but that area is just packed. I went down there last year for the Fall Flood Run

1 - 12 of 12 Posts