Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK. Got great advice before now asking again. Was riding yesterday and a white pick up decided he wanted my lane. Luckily I had anticipated and was able to gun it and get ahead of him. The wife was on behind me. The next time we stopped she said "You need an airhorn on this thing."

So I can do as she wishes I am now looking at horns. What in your opinion is the best one out there. I also want one that is easy to install since I do not have a great deal of mechanical ability.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,115 Posts

·
BOTM Winner, April 2013
701 Posts
horn

OK. Got great advice before now asking again. Was riding yesterday and a white pick up decided he wanted my lane. Luckily I had anticipated and was able to gun it and get ahead of him. The wife was on behind me. The next time we stopped she said "You need an airhorn on this thing."

So I can do as she wishes I am now looking at horns. What in your opinion is the best one out there. I also want one that is easy to install since I do not have a great deal of mechanical ability.

Thanks
I don't have one (yet), but I've heard nothing but good about the Stebel horn.

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
Got stebels on all my scoots..... I was able to buy a box of 20 new ones a few years ago very cheap. Even have them on my Ford Ranger and a Henrys horn (it screeches and is very loud and annoying, single trumpet) and Focus.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts