Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a ride from Fresno to Manteca today with my Dad. Me on my 900, he on his Triumph Rocket III. Went to Bass Pro Shops and did some lookin around. About 250 miles round trip. Was a windy in the morning, that being said, I am gonna get a windshield for sure now. ( 900 Custom) And a new seat. Just gotta convince the wife I "need" them.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Took a ride from Fresno to Manteca today with my Dad. Me on my 900, he on his Triumph Rocket III. Went to Bass Pro Shops and did some lookin around. About 250 miles round trip. Was a windy in the morning, that being said, I am gonna get a windshield for sure now. ( 900 Custom) And a new seat. Just gotta convince the wife I "need" them.
Just put her on the back on a windy day and lean forward so she catches all the wind, that oughta convince her about the windshield.

·
Registered
851 Posts
If she rides with you alot than you need to convince her that she needs the seat, put her on the back and take a 100 mile ride without stopping. It worked for me. needless to say that she couldn't walk right the rest of the day but I got my Mustang seat and we've been happily married ever since. Good luck!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts