Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dealer in Duncan, Oklahoma is closing it's doors this week. I stopped by to see what he wanted for a set of new saddlebags he took off and new LT. I had no idea he was shutting down. I got the bags for $300 and a new rear tire for $125. That's 4 dealers I know of that have closed this year in Oklahoma. Times are tough...............:(

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
so... what is the going price for a left over 010 v2k? anybody getting good deals out there?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The original owner of the business was an 80 year old biker who passed away in June. He had ridden for 58 years and they had just serviced his bike for a ride he was going to make to Yellowstone. His bike was a Vulcan 2000 Classic LT. I guess if it's good enough for the owner, it's good enough for me........:D

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
even the ground has not settled yet.

The original owner of the business was an 80 year old biker who passed away in June. His bike was a Vulcan 2000 Classic LT. I guess if it's good enough for the owner, it's good enough for me.:D
rat'rs, so am guessing your buying his bike?:skeleton: the body is still warm and your divying up his stuff already? got some cold blood there ratatat.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:eek:............:D.............No, I meant that his choice of bikes was cool because he could have any bike he wanted and he had a Vulcan 2000..........I didn't buy his bike, I found my own..........:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts