·
BOTM Winner, December 2016
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
69 Posts
Here you go if you wanna try some...
You can only order 2 qts at a time so will have to do multiple purchases...PITA.
Can be bought with free pickup at your local AZ.

Really like the 10w40 version...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Valvoline-1-qt-SAE-20W-50-4T-4-Stroke-motorcycle-oil-743525-/252016960361?hash=item3aad61a369#shpCntId

Luckymann77
That is an amazing deal!

I will have to go down to the store in the morning to see if they will sell me some at that price on the spot. Otherwise, I can order online and still pick it up there.

Autozone does crazy deals like that occasionally. Glad you posted it.

Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Actually I just went ahead and placed two orders at 2 quarts each, so 4 quarts total. I have a Harley in my stable that needs an oil change, and I really don't have time to play around. Hopefully I can pick up my 4 quarts at the store per my 2 separate orders.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
394 Posts
That's a screaming deal. Just checked my oil stock and found it to be sufficient, but ordered a few quarts anyway.

·
BOTM Winner, July 2013
183 Posts
Ordered 4 qts this morning, but it would only allow me to order 1 at a time.
You basically get 3 qts for the price of one.

·
BOTM Winner, December 2016
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Holly cow, if it got pulled this morning then it must have been an error. Well, I did get an email confirm this morning that my order is ready for pickup, so I hope they honor the order and the price. Glad I pulled the trigger when I did.

·
Registered
23 Posts
It has been this price for quite some time, I ordered 2 cs of 6, approx 2 1/2 months ago at $35 a case = $70 and it was not dlvd as stated and I called Walmart.com and they refunded me 20% or $14, making my cost of $28 a case or $4.66 for each bottle. Im such a dummy, I should have ordered much more!

·
BOTM Winner, July 2013
183 Posts
Holly cow, if it got pulled this morning then it must have been an error. Well, I did get an email confirm this morning that my order is ready for pickup, so I hope they honor the order and the price. Glad I pulled the trigger when I did.
When I went to pick up my order of 4 QT's, they only had two of them. Checked my PayPal account and they refunded the monies for the other two. Way to go Autozone, this is why I don't shop there. Have had other run in with them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts