Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put it on and took some pics for your review. Still getting used to it's looks. Much better foam that is for sure! I think I sit an inch or two back and mayby a half an inch taller . . much like others have stated. Roomier from bars and pegs to butt that is for sure!

I am in the process of cutting down, more like scooping out my stock saddle. Pics coming . . in the meantime, what do ya think??

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
Just put it on and took some pics for your review. Still getting used to it's looks. Much better foam that is for sure! I think I sit an inch or two back and mayby a half an inch taller . . much like others have stated. Roomier from bars and pegs to butt that is for sure!

I am in the process of cutting down, more like scooping out my stock saddle. Pics coming . . in the meantime, what do ya think??
I like the look of the daytripper but I am a little biased. I think your seat will even look better after you modify it some. I will probably leave mine stock and work and modify my original seat somewhat. I just put my luggage rack and backrest back on to make sure there was enough clearance with the daytripper and there was just barely enough clearance to remove and attach the seat. I like the appearance of mine w/o the luggage rack/backrest but it will be a necessary evil when the little lady wants to ride. Send more pics when you finish the seat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts