Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
I live here in Deland, 15 miles outside of Daytona, and I definitely plan on being there Wednesday thru Sunday. 2009 V2K and have yet to see another at any event here in the past 2 years. Any other V2K's plan on being there?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Ill be there, not sure on the days yet, likely on e of the weekends catch some supercross. I saw 1 V2K, there in Oct at the hootere bikini contest. that was it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I am heading down with a couple of buddies from here in PA. I will be there at On the 8th till the following friday.

If anyone is interested in getting together for some rides just PM me and we can get something together. I know my buddies and i want to least ride the loop one day.

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Hey Jersey, I have a condo at Halifax landing on Ridgewood I'll be staying at for most of Bikeweek. Let me know if you want to get together and ride.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I would advise you start booking a hotel NOW! they fill up quick. There is a lot of super 8 hotels and such in the area. But since I live here I don't frequent any overnights at the hotels locally. But my advise would be to get on getting rooms before there aren't any left.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts