Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't get me wrong, I love my 900, but these winter days have me looking instead of riding. Specifically at a Vulcan 1600 Nomad or Suzuki V-Strom 650 or 1000. I know two completely different directions, but this is how I roll when I'm bored. Hate me some winter:)

·
Registered
149 Posts
i think you should look at the Ecosse Titanium Series FE Ti XX, if you wanna try something different.

·
Registered
117 Posts
If we are going to start daydreaming, I'd love a voyager! Man that is a good looking bike. Of course it looks a lot like my 900, so maybe thats why I daydream of it!

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
Would like to ride a Voyager, Venture, and a Vision. The air coooling on the Vision is a small deterent, but love the style. My GF loves the back seat on the Venture, and the Voyager is a Vulcan! Is it just a coincidence that all my top choises start with a "V"?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was daydreaming about stuff I could realistically afford. That Venture is a pretty sweet looking ride but too much dough for me.

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
If your gonna dream, dream big. I was thinking a good used one, cant afford new myself. Been wanting to move up to more of a touring bike from my 800 for a year or so myself. Dont want to have 4-6 years of payments to look forward to in this economy.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Honestly, i wouldnt mind the 2012 Vaquero SE (Green) then hand my VN900 Cutom to the Mrs, which is the same green for a sorta his and hers theme.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
I daydream like that once in a while. I'd like a voyager, or even a nomad. But I'm kind of attached to my bike ya know? It does exactly what I expect it to do, I know it well. Plus, not I've got it all 'tricked out' the way I want it with bags and a trunk and such.

One day... but I'm just not in a hurry.

-John

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I think we all like to dream, especially during the long winter months. I think if I were to dream "big," it would be the Nomad. The VV is a great bike, and looks good, but I've come to really like the more simple approach of the Nomad and the 900LT. I just like bigger bikes. But alas, then I come back to reality and remember that the budget is only so big and I own both the bikes in the garage, and with a car payment, I really need to just stick to dreaming and avoid acting on it. Besides, I like my VStrom and the LT. What I'm really dreaming about right now is the end of winter, dry streets & roads, and warmer weather.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I love my 900, but I'm always dreaming about something. Right now it's the new Moto Guzzi California 1400, especially the Custom (when it arrives!) -- one of the best looking cruisers I've (n)ever seen.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts