·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tenminimum

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Awesome pics Ponch........U done some great rides.........U luv riding as much as i do....Was wondering ......How come u decided 2 make ur HD into a trike.....Terry....:)

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Hey Ponch.......I hear ya........I don't think there is a cure....But then again i don't want one.....Been riding on and off since Dad brought home the first mini bike....About 40 years ago....Honda 50....then the 70.....90....And on and on.....Raced MX 4 a long time....Never spent much time taken pics when younger.....Sorry 4 it now....Was never a priority 4 me...Now in my later years and the digital age i enjoy it and actually take time 2 enjoy the scenery and all the great things there r 2 see and enjoy......I like trikes....never ridden one...but have always admired them....Most up here r GW....There r a few HD's.....Couple HD's here in town...Was funny we went 4 coffee 2 the truck stop this morn and there was a older HD trike....older couple had it...Was from outta town never seen it b4.....Had the big white walls on it...looked cool.....Black....Good luck with the trike and take care.....Terry..........

·
Registered
9 Posts
Besides my vulcan 500 I have a 1200 Sportster, a Toyota pickup and a Kubota tractor. I'm pretty sure at this point.....I have it all!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts