Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Administrator "Loose Nut"
Houston, Texas
1,467 Posts
Just got home from my hour commute, stop and go traffic in Houston. Can anyone riding today for an hour plus beat 115 heat index?

·
Houston, Texas
1,467 Posts
More as a joke, but road home today in a major rain storm. It's was lightening pretty good and one hit right behind me and the thunder was deafening. It scared the mess out of me. Didn't come out very good on video, thunder is right after the text ends, right before the 5 second mark. So I get home, taking boots off, look up and Carla is recording me. At least is was a cooler ride home than normal. When I'm on my way home I won't stop and put rain suit on, normally sweat so much I get soaked anyway.

·
Houston, Texas
1,467 Posts
I'm off today and had a chance to take a short pleasure ride. The scavenger hunt part is for another forum I'm on. It was low 80s and mostly sunny, great ride!!

·
Houston, Texas
1,467 Posts
Got a nice ride in yesterday on my day off. Started out a little cool and about 2 hours in I got down right cold. Warmed up in the afternoon nicely. I forgot to pause the Relive app, only road for 8 hours, rest of time was at property.

·
Houston, Texas
1,467 Posts
Here's some raw video of my ride yesterday. Didn't edit much and it's long, 25 minutes. I was thinking some folks can't ride due to weather right now and might want to see a little more of the Texas hill country looks like. The higher terrain is about 30 miles west of my place. The video is me going around the lake from the east, then heading north, then west to then south to my place. Hopefully it's not too boring.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts