Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my speedo changed out and everything looks great. Only problem is my gas guage needle doesn't move any more. Could I have pushed it in too hard, or not hard enough?? Oh and the speedo is off alot, but I just need to spend some time re zeroing it to make that better.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Were you able to figure out your issue, mine should be here by the weekend any type of these questions answered prior to an install help?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Were you able to figure out your issue, mine should be here by the weekend any type of these questions answered prior to an install help?
That I am unsure of. I took the speedo apart and removed then re installed the gas guage. Just in time for the cold, so I have a full tank and it is park. So I wait until spring or start it and let it idle for 8 hours and see if it moves. I think I will wait and hope for one more nice day to try and get out.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Hey guys hope someone got an answer. I got the decal and took out the pins to install. Had to readjust the speedometer cause when you turn on the bike the speed was at 20. the problem now is the gas needle doesn't move. Any advice

1 - 6 of 6 Posts