Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi like i said on another post Its winter season in here and I'm buy some parts for next summer! I have a 2010 vulcan custom SE and I don't like the gray seat I want to buy another seat and I found some nice stock all black seat but I like to know if after market is very more conformable than the stock one?? ( I'm comfortable on the stock on)
thanks for your help!!!

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
Hi like i said on another post Its winter season in here and I'm buy some parts for next summer! I have a 2010 vulcan custom SE and I don't like the gray seat I want to buy another seat and I found some nice stock all black seat but I like to know if after market is very more conformable than the stock one?? ( I'm comfortable on the stock on)
thanks for your help!!!
The answer is YES, just about any after market seat is more comfortable than the OEM. I went with the Mustang Daytripper and it's better than stock but just OK. Saddlemen may be a better choice as they promote gel and memory foam padding.

·
VRAC Nation President, BOTM Winner Sept. 2013 & No
122 Posts
I ended up buying a one piece Vintage mustang seat with back rest and I love it I no longer get fatigued after driving 8plus hours on it....but if you want a black stock I have mine that I am willing to sell cheap.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts