Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any body got a good custom map to share, I got cobra exhaust no baffles, barrons big air kit and of course a powercommander. just did the trottle plate mod and no my fi light is coming on. any one one around here that can do a good map so i am looking for a good one any help would be great,

·
Registered
343 Posts
I have a good one you can try pm me your email.Its from another member on here that's from Canada & I think he had pipes w/BAK Dyna tuned.I just tweaked the low some as I don't have BAK but I can give you the original one from him

·
Registered
711 Posts
Any body got a good custom map to share, I got cobra exhaust no baffles, barrons big air kit and of course a powercommander. just did the trottle plate mod and no my fi light is coming on. any one one around here that can do a good map so i am looking for a good one any help would be great,
A few weeks ago you were selling not sharing selling here and on ebay some maps you had available and now asking for members to share??? What an ironic world we leave in...

http://www.vulcanforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9227

·
Banned
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
was trying to recope some of my brothers money he got takein for a ride with the dyno place in my area but i got them maps if anybody needs them

1 - 5 of 5 Posts