Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just picked up my 2013 classic and the previous owner was 6'7" and put these crazy forward controls on it. Me being only 5'10" went back to the stock footboards but I really just don't like them.

So question being does the customs' stock foot controls work on the classic?

If they do does any have a set laying around they want to sell?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hi, simple answer is yes, as long as you have the brackets, gear lever and brake pedal as these are all different ( the rear master cylinder is the same). I haven't got any myself but I'm sure Ebay can help.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, simple answer is yes, as long as you have the brackets, gear lever and brake pedal as these are all different ( the rear master cylinder is the same). I haven't got any myself but I'm sure Ebay can help.
Thanks that's a big help... eBay how ever is not proving to be a big help but I will continue to look and hope I can find a set pop up on there... Thanks again

·
Registered
66 Posts
I replied to your other thing about forward controls for regular pegs, I have the custom with stock pegs I am looking for either classic floorboards or forward controls seeing how I'm 6'4" if you are still looking I am definitely game for a swap.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts