Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Vulcan Vaquero VN1700 [2016]
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello friends, my cruise control on my Vaquero no longer works ... When I activate it, it's fine but I switch to resume to activate it, it doesn't work anymore. Has this ever happened to you? What should I check to fix this? The switch ? Something else ?

Tank's

·
Registered
2017 Vulcan 900 Classic
592 Posts
Greg had a similar scenario. Look at his youtube video.

Hopefully this will help.

Hello friends, my cruise control on my Vaquero no longer works ... When I activate it, it's fine but I switch to resume to activate it, it doesn't work anymore. Has this ever happened to you? What should I check to fix this? The switch ? Something else ?

Tank's

·
Registered
Vulcan Vaquero VN1700 [2016]
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Greag had a similar scenario. Look at his youtube video.

Hopefully this will help.

Thank you very much NCPiper; I had to disassemble the rear brake pedal for a small repair and the switch for the cruise control got stuck by inadvertently . It was just that .. Thanks again! (y)

·
Registered
2017 Vulcan 900 Classic
592 Posts
Good news indeed my man. Ride safe and best wishes.

Thank you very much NCPiper; I had to disassemble the rear brake pedal for a small repair and the switch for the cruise control got stuck by inatention. It was just that .. Thanks again! (y)

·
Registered
156 Posts
I like my Voyager just fine but have to admit that the cruise control on a Harley RoadGlide is a better device than on the Voyager. I used the cruise this morning on my work commute (28 miles one way) and noticed once again a very slight but regular surge, then off, then surge. The RoadGlide I had was steady steady while on cruise. This is not a big issue, just noting it.
To get even, the suspension and seat on my Voyager is hands down better than the RoadGlide. After adjusting the suspension softer on the HD, it was still stiff as can be. Kawasaki got the suspension and seat just right for this Papa.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts