Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have decided to add bars and pegs and looking for recommendations from fellow 900b owners.

thanks.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Cobra! Most of the other brands use the horn bracket to attach at the top. Cobra uses heavy aluminum brackets that grip the down tubes on either side of the radiator. I have close to 40k miles on them (well, they belong to my son now) and they still look like new. And that bike was stored covered in the driveway for 10 winters.

Not sure if you can see it, bu zoom in and bracket is visible on right side. The bracket screws to the bar then grips the downtube.
https://cobrausa.com/kawasaki/vulcan_2000_classic_06_09/motorcycle_accessories/freeway_bars_case_guards/

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Kawasaki

I didn't have the 900B, but i recently had the misfortune of crashing my 900C. I had the Kawasaki bars on my bike and they helped. I bent both handlebars and the crashbars on both sides of the bike and was able to walk away, I wish I could claim to be unscathed, but I am thankful to God to be alive to ride another day.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I haven't added these, but Kuryakyn seems to have a variety of foot pegs available. You didn't say whether front or rear. Most have good reviews. You buy an adapter for your bike, than add the foot peg style that you want. My 900d has a Barron's engine guard. It's quite strong bolted to the frame.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Damn shame but it doesn't look like anyone has and engine guard for a 2019 900 Custom but directly from Kawasaki. I spoke to Dennis Kirk's, they are real nice folks but see nothing happening on the Horizon as well as Baron Customs Baron's, they said that sales on metrics are down so nothing is being looked at currently for production.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts