Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a crash bar for a vn800b classic (it may fit the c, but i don't know, you'd have to check)...it's brand new. i put it on the bike made a 25 mile run out and a 25 mile run back and took it back off.
i paid 100 plus shipping and will sale it for it 80 plus shipping.....i also have a set of highway pegs with the bar clamps (kury brand) i will take 80 plus shipping for (the clamps and pegs...mini wings). i will post pictures tomorrow morning as i'm not home at the current time...if interested you can reach me at
email: [email protected] if you wish to talk on the phone, either email me or pm me and i will send you my cell phone number
the pictures i will post in the morning are not on the bike, but pictures of the parts as i didn't get any with them on the bike.

·
Banned
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
got the pictures taken finally and was going to post the items today, but my wife and son have gone to see disney on ice and she took the camera...i will post tomorrow (sunday) and i've include another item for sale with the 2 listed, but 1 of those already listed is pending sale (sold, but pending)...

i wil be putting up pictures of kawasaki OEM driver floorboards that came on the bike when i bought it. i also have a chrome OEM air cover off my 04 1500 i will be listing as well...(only 1, i sold the other one locally)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts