Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gotta say you all are either a great influence or terrible and I'm going with great! did the crankcase breather today, tired of oil in the air cleaner. so far upgraded the headlight with a syvania ultrawhite, bumped the tail/brake light bulb per the forums, changed oil to Mobil1, swapped in a K&N air filter and did the fuel gauge resistor. I love this forum!! thanks to all!

·
Registered
87 Posts
What did you do to the crankcase breather to keep oil out and what about the tail and brake light bulbs lol sorry to be dumb

If you dont mind me asking where did you get the resistors for the fuel gage fix. THANKS!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sylvania run/brake light 2357LL will greatly improve your brake light and a quick search will reveal the crankcase breather which is covered in more depth than i can offer. got the resistors from radio shack, cheap and easy.

u need to get as close to 260 ohms as u can. u just take the silver cover off around your speedometer by just removing the one allen head screw and pushing it forward and it pops off.Then look for the connector right in front of the tank.U just need to insert the resisitors like i did in the pic.One end in with the blk/wht wire and the other end in with the wht/yel make sure they are a good tight fit.u can solder them or just double the end of resistor over like i did so they fit tighter.Some people just cover it with electrical tape but i used liquid electrical tape on mine.

I used liquid electrical tape on mine as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts