Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone measure across their handlebars at their widest point? Tip to tip? Or the levers at their widest point tip to tip?
I need to check a doorway measurement to see if the bike will fit through?
Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Can someone measure across their handlebars at their widest point? Tip to tip? Or the levers at their widest point tip to tip?
I need to check a doorway measurement to see if the bike will fit through?
Thank you in advance.
Levers, tip to tip, approx 37 3/8 inches on mine.

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
2013 Nomad handlebars are 36".

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
Unless you have a 40" wide door, its going to be a very tight fit, leaning one way with bars turned to one side, then the other as you move the bike through the door. Suggest a helper if trying to go through a 36" doorway. If not at least that big, forget it.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Unless you have a 40" wide door, its going to be a very tight fit, leaning one way with bars turned to one side, then the other as you move the bike through the door. Suggest a helper if trying to go through a 36" doorway. If not at least that big, forget it.
+1 Back in the day my then new Honda 750 at 4-500 lbs was a PITA to walk through a 36" door over a threshold. An 8-900 lb 1700...it can be done....if you are a seriously grown ass man. I suggest buying a cover and a heavy cable lock and leaving it outside.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts