Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone have the Corbin solo seat installed with the OEM mid-reach passenger seat? Trying to figure out if I should buy the Corbin. I ride two up sometimes so I need the pillion.

·
Premium Member
2017 Kawasaki Vulcan S 650 ABS
72 Posts
Don't know yet, but I have a corbin on the way, and I have the oem backseat. I'll let you know what I find

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 - Kawasaki Vulcan 650s
44 Posts
i ride two up with the gunfighter saddle not going on long trips two up maybe few hours at most the only thing she didnt like was that it was angled downwards and she would slide a little when i hit the throttle so i put a sissybar on the back and its comfortable for her she said

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i ride two up with the gunfighter saddle not going on long trips two up maybe few hours at most the only thing she didnt like was that it was angled downwards and she would slide a little when i hit the throttle so i put a sissybar on the back and its comfortable for her she said
I currently have the mid-reach OEM passenger seat so I need to make sure a Corbin seat fits with that.

·
Premium Member
2017 Kawasaki Vulcan S 650 ABS
72 Posts
So I just got the corbin in, installed it, and installed the backseat. I have the normal back seat, not the extended reach. It's a tight fit, but it works

·
Registered
29 Posts
One of the reasons I dont want to order a corbin is because of this. I use the extended reach and I have the extended reach backseat, cant find any information on how would it work or look.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So I just got the corbin in, installed it, and installed the backseat. I have the normal back seat, not the extended reach. It's a tight fit, but it works

Awesome thank you for the information! Looks like I'm about to be $500 poorer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts