Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

Corbin Solo Seat for VN1500 Classic, damaged on left rear upper from when bike got hit and went down. Use it as is or get it recovered.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey bro! I have a 07' Vulcan 1500 classic Fi, VN1500N and I'm looking for a solo seat that would lower the seat height of the bike to better fit me. I'm 5'4". I'm interested on your seat but I wonder if your seat would fit my bike?

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey bro! I have a 07' Vulcan 1500 classic Fi, VN1500N and I'm looking for a solo seat that would lower the seat height of the bike to better fit me. I'm 5'4". I'm interested on your seat but I wonder if your seat would fit my bike?
It will fit. It came off my '06 1500 Classic when it got totalled in an accident. Let me know.
Steve

·
Registered
27 Posts
are you sure that it'll fit? cuz I think that they change the frame of the vulcan 1500 classic in 07' from 06'. My stock seat mounts from the end of the tank, that kind of slide in a slot and there are two mounting bolts under( right on each side) the seat that mounts on each side of the frame. If it is the same mountings and you think that it'll fit, let me know, cuz I'm Interested, but I'm new here in the forum and I don't know how you guys do business or arrangement here? let me Know!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey Keith! this Is Ferdie, do you still have the seat? Call Me Tomorrow. I got Some question about your seat again! 708-289-3448 If I Don't Pick Up, Leave a message I'll call You back.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Keith! this Is Ferdie, do you still have the seat? Call Me Tomorrow. I got Some question about your seat again! 708-289-3448 If I Don't Pick Up, Leave a message I'll call You back.
Hey, Ferdie, what's up? I called you back twice and left a message. Are you still interested in the seat. Let me know.
Steve

1 - 10 of 10 Posts