Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still have a like-new, Corbin seat for sale that came off my 900 Classic. Shame to let it go to waste sitting in my garage. $175 - you pay the shipping to your location.
Just need to move it on...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2005 V2K, 2015 VN900
47 Posts
I'd love that saddle, but it will cost a fortune to send it to Norway where I am sitting :,-(
I have the Corbin Dual Tour, and that is a really comfortable saddle.

·
Super Moderator
2,707 Posts
Don’t see a gunfighter seat offered for the 900’s anymore. They offer a Young Guns which is a lower version of the gunfighter. These seats from Corbin fit both the Classic and the Custom. I sold a Young Gun to another member here off my Classic and it fit his Custom. Here is a website if you would like to call them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Don’t see a gunfighter seat offered for the 900’s anymore. They offer a Young Guns which is a lower version of the gunfighter. These seats from Corbin fit both the Classic and the Custom. I sold a Young Gun to another member here off my Classic and it fit his Custom. Here is a website if you would like to call them.

Thanks for the info! I was on Corbin's site and missed that there was a Young gun and gunfighter version. Glad to know the gunfighter will fit my custom.

·
Premium Member
107 Posts

Tourer,

it was a young gun Corbin seat that you sold me.

·
Premium Member
2020 Vulcan LT
51 Posts
I still have a like-new, Corbin seat for sale that came off my 900 Classic. Shame to let it go to waste sitting in my garage. $175 - you pay the shipping to your location.
Just need to move it on...
I would like to buy the seat. Please advise on how you would like to move forward.
Any idea what would be shipping to CA 92011?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts